Savour Cowichan Festival is a celebration of this area’s spectacular cornucopia of locally grown and produced food and drink.
Raise your glass to celebrate the best of the region at this year’s Savour Cowichan Festival. Over the ten day span, two lavish marquee events will be held on a floating barge in Mill Bay, while various local artisan food and beverage producers host a myriad of other community based and epicurean events.
Funds raised during the marquee events will support families living with autism in the Cowichan Valley through the Canucks Autism Network (CAN).
- September 23rd @ 7pm Ladysmith: Kiln’n It Pottery Exhibition
- September 29th & 30th in Mill Bay: Festival Kick-off
- September 29th & 30th: Shawnigan Hockey Classic
- September 29th to October 8th in Cobble Hill: Open Doors at Merridale Cidery & Distillery – Daily Tours and Tastings
- September 29th & 30th: Duncan: Maple Bay Painters 2017 Art Show
- October 4th: Taste of Chemainus:
- October 5th: WildWings Art Exhibition
- October 7th in Lake Cowichan: Premier business showcase:
- October 8th in Cobble Hill: Thanksgiving at Merridale Cidery & Distillery:
- October 1st in Cobble Hill: Cider Harvest Festival – Merridale Cidery & Distillery
- October 7th & 8th Cobble Hill: Fall Brunch Series – Merridale Cidery and Distillery
- October 7th in Cowichan Lake: 1st Annual Farm Table Inn Long Table Dinner