Update: August 2021
For my own health and safety of my guests, we ask that you be Covid-vaccinated.
Welcome. We’re committed to enhanced cleaning protocols that have been developed in partnership with experts in health and hospitality. Here’s what we’ve done to clean and sanitize our home.
- Approved products: we use disinfectants approved by global health agencies to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Thoroughly cleaned: each room was cleaned using extensive cleaning checklists.
- Every surface sanitized: all high-touch surfaces, such as doorknobs, cabinets and light switches
- Protective equipment: we wear protective equipment, like masks and gloves, while cleaning.
We are here to help. Should you notice anything that is missing, or you have any needs, please let us know.
1. Assessed Risks
This is an owner/operated business for the accommodation of up to 6 people. Accommodation occupancy includes:
- 2 sleeping rooms:
- double bed (1 or 2 persons), main floor
- queen and 2 twin beds (1- 4 persons), 2nd floor
- Dining area: seats 6 people spaced at a large table
- Sitting room: 6 seats
- Veranda: seats 4 people
- Patio: seats 10 people
- Foyer – for greeting and registration: adequate room for social distancing
2. Protocols Implemented
- Spaces arranged to ensure customers and workers are at least 2 meters apart.
- Hand sanitizer placed at the entrance and guest rooms.
- Daily cleaning.
We have identified surfaces often touched, such as doorknobs, light switches, doorways, tables, chairs, railings, and bathrooms.
- Daily cleaning of all guest rooms.
- Daily cleaning of bathrooms.
- Daily cleaning of all surfaces frequently touched.
- Guests: required to use hand sanitizer on entering and leaving.
- No guests allowed in kitchen.
- Food Safe protocols followed including Non-medical masks, aprons, and disposable gloves used during food preparation.
- Disposable gloves used during serving.
- Bathroom for guests only.
- Covered containers with removable bags for used linens.
- All linens washed at 140ºF with double rinse.
- All linens dried hygienically.
- Digital payment only
4. We have posted signage at main entrance:
- Physical distancing.
- Occupancy 6 guests only.
- Hand hygiene.
- Symptoms of COVID-19.
Symptoms of COVID-19
Do not enter if you have symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing. If any symptoms appear while on-site or within 72 hours of being on-site, please report to Jacquie Gordon (250-746-7736) who will immediately enact proper cleaning protocols to ensure safety of all guests.
5. Premises monitored daily by Owner/operator
6. Risks to be assessed after reopening.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.